Thursday, February 22, 2024

3K io... LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!

 

This just happened!

YAY!!!! super jazzed, yeah yeah I know, I said I wasn't gonna push after the 2800. But I love my boys so much they were all trying to get me to 3K, so really all the credit goes to them. I don't feel like it was a full on carry cuz I held my own for most of it. At least I think I did. Last week I should have pushed my low tyrannical keys cuz I could have gotten alot of io from those ones below 20. Next week's affixes are doodoo so I think no one is gonna really push next week, well so they say, but I have a feeling they'll still run them.
Anyways, just wanted to share my feat I thought I was never reach.  And I know for alot of people these 22-24s aren't even hard, but for someone who isn't very good at this game, I think this was a huge accomplishment and I'm proud of myself.

Truth, Shifty, Sawce, Stank, Lumi, Chris all helped me get this.