Tuesday, June 10, 2014

4th 90 lock and new Affliction lock

I decided to make this all one post, because I'm feeling lazy. 
This post about my lock hitting 90 is extremely late, BUT SSaDay page was up to date when I hit 90. Hyjal is full on 90s again!!!
So anywhos, my 4th 90 lock, I did indeed stick with Destro all the way through. I'm having issues with Destro AoE I need to figure that shit out.

5th lock I'm gonna lvl is my Bloodelf Lock on Alexstrasza, she is 56 right now and unfortunatly I started her off as Affliction BUUUUTTTTT, killing shit was going so fuckin slow. I knew that was gonna happen. I had dual spec'd her before from Demo to Aff. 
 So I just switch back to Demo. Things are dying much quicker. But I am terribly disappointed at myself that I couldn't just suck it up and stick with Affliction.