Monday, May 13, 2024

Random stuff

This one might be all over the place.
I uploaded screenies at the end of last month and I'm too lazy get new ones.  
Cripes, now that I think about it, I should have grabbed a new calendar at least. This is friggen last month's calendar as you can see. But I think I just wanted to talk about children's week and the Northrend Dragon riding Cup for the calendar.
So Children's week is another holiday event I don't think I did every year because I didn't think there was anything new. Now because of my Pet collecting trip recently, I did look up how to get ones that I was missing and I did find that 4 came from Children's week. WTF? I thought I did all those.... nope! I was missing the ones I get from BfA. So I took 4 toons and did the quest and got them all. 

Speaking of pets. This pet is probably the most expensive pet I've seen so far in this game. It costs 10,000 Pet Charms and you can buy him from a vendor in Oribos. and my last scan at the time got him selling at just under 200k. It is a really pretty pet. But I am not about to spend all that pet charms or gold for it. Besides, when I look at pet battle help on WoWHead, I don't believe I've ever seen someone post that they used this pet. Sorry Flawless Amethyst baubleworm... I will not be buying you anytime soon, or if ever.

I don't remember if I've talking about the Dragon skin addon, "Manuscript Journal". I love this thing so much! When you hover over the empty ones they tell you where they come from. I haven't been doing the dragonriding world quests for the purses on the regular so I haven't opened this tab up recently, but when I did I saw that I have collected all the Whimsydrake and Grotto Netherwing Drake skins. Woot! I think I also slowed down on the world quests, because I haven't been getting lucky with those lately and everytime I click to open the bags I get sad when I see no manuscripts. :-(
And finally the bane of my WoW existence at the moment is this damn Shadowlands Meta achievement for Zovaal's Soul Eater mount.
The rares in the Maw is not hard, I just need 3 other people to help me summon a rare on the list and then I loot it to get my last piece I need to summon the last rare on the list. BUT! the "Shadowlands Dilettante" is the pain in the ass one! If I had 3 other alts that had the other covenants all maxed, this one would be no problem. But In Shadowlands, I wasn't playing much of my alts. Now I wish I had LOL. This one is an account wide achievement and such a pain in the ass grind that will take me forever especially since I'ma only be doing it on one toon. Ugh, I know I won't be getting that done anytime soon. Definitely not before next expansion... Im so sad! but I'll get over it :-)
ok I'm done with this one...
OK, OK bye!