Monday, May 13, 2024

Mid May Update

So while I was writing the last post, I had a lot more in my head to write about. BUT I didn't wanna add it to an entry that was already put out a month late. Anywhos! 
To the right is a pic of my current plate. 
2K baby!!!! yeah! I'm not gonna push io but if I get more, then I'll be ok with that. I got my Infinite Armoredon so I was happy! He does have a different mount special then the others before, well that I can remember. He scratches the ground first then does his roar thing. Err, now that I think about it, I don't remember doing the mount special for the last two 2k mounts, so it might not be a new animation, derp.
Making it a point to get all my Mythic+ mounts this expansion makes me sad about all the Shadowlands mounts that I missed. They are way cooler then these armoredons and they fly! The only one I got was the purple one from the last season of that expansion. I can't remember how I got it. Did Elo carry me to it? or my previous guild? You know what, let me take a pause here and see if I wrote about it....
Alright, It was Elo and a guildie from my last guild that helped me. I didn't mention the guildie's name but I think I know who it was. 
Now for this month's calendar.
I talked about Children's Week last post.
Another month of not going down to the Darkmoon Faire and fishing up my fish heads came and went. I miss my fish heads, but I was so busy with other stuff, I know I'd be down there just wasting time fishing. 
Northrend Dragon riding was here for 2 weeks. I finished doing all the races, BUT of course I didn't shoot for gold. Just focused on getting the achievement for the completion of the normal, advanced and reverse races. 
The other little event that happened this month was the Spring Balloon Festival. It's just an event where around Azeroth there was red X's on the map and at those locations were Goblin hot air balloons.
You talk to the goblins next to the balloons and they say that they're waiting for more people in order for you to take a ride. Apparently, 3 people are needed in order for you to ride on these balloons. Thats such crap! I was so sad. Who the heck would come with me just to ride a stupid balloon. I didn't ask anyone, but I really wanted to ride a balloon around The Broken Isles. The Event ended yesterday, and I didn't get my chance. Yet another event that requires more than a solo player to participate in. Sadness.
Ok soooo with all my grinding for my Shadowlands Meta Achievement I'm gonna have to slow down on it for a little bit... Because!!!!! Panda remix is coming out this week!!!! So exciting! levelling all over again. which you know I just love doing! and currency to get all the MoP things that I missed, or still trying to grind for rather. I know I can just buy stuff with the currency BUT if I get lucky and get them now and not have to buy them then great! even better. Truth and I told each other that we'll only level our Remix toons with each other. But I don't know if that will be good. I work Thursday and Friday at the office so am I gonna expect him not to play Panda? hmmm... idk.
Alright and this month's trading post... I don't like it because there's too much things I want and I don't have enough tender to buy them all, shocker right. I bought the Blazing Hippogryph cuz duh! it's a TCG mount but now I'm stuck deciding between other stuff.
I want the black gloves, the purple crown, the sunflower staff, and Pokee the pet. 
Then there's the Amber Skitterfly mount. Ugh! I want it but I already don't have enough tender for it. And the follow is me trying to make myself feel better for not getting it....
Well this looks like a Skitterfly that I already have. The Bestowed Sandskimmer is just on the more yellow side with blue wings. See I don't need the one from the trading post, right... right?
UGH NO! I need it waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

When I was looking through my other bug mounts, I saw the one I got from the Nat Pagle fishing coins from my Garrison. The Crimson Water Strider looks sooo friggen cool and creepy with the glowing red eyes. When I bought it, I never got on this thing, and I don't know why I didn't notice how it looked like before. I just thought it was a red water bug mount.
Oh yeah and going back to the trading post, the monthly goal completion item is a butterfly wing back mog. Super cute, I can see guys not really digging this month's items as a whole with all the flowery shit, But hey! Blizz has to appeal to both genders right. 
I saw a couple cry baby boys in trade bitching about the items on the Traders Post this month. Personally I would LOVE for shit on the Post to be stuff I don't wanna buy. That would save me a bunch of friggen tender for the next month. But Noooooo, I'm greedy and I love everything (well most things) and I needs it ALL!
Starting May 16th Twitch drop is a pet. Crappy that I already have this.
Eye of the Legion
BUT! I'm kinda glad that I don't have to watch 4 hours of a stream. I know it's really not that hard to do, just open up a stream on my other monitor, mute it and not watch it. But it just gives me one more thing I DON'T have to do this month. Why does it have to be a pet that I already have... Boo!
And finally...
Oh how Islefin Dorado auction house prices have dropped. I remember farm fishing for this thing when they were selling for over 100g a pop. Even farmed for it when it was selling for 40g. now they're less then 1g geez. At least the Prismatic leaper prices didn't drop much. But what the heck am I talking about, I haven't even been fishing for anything lately anyways.
Alright I think I'm done with this one. I'm pretty sure I remembered everything... sure sure sure, I'll keep telling myself that. And then like usually remember about other stuff after I post it.
OK, OK Bye!!!