Saturday, February 25, 2023

X-45 HEARTBREAKER!!!!!!!

Pictures uploaded on 2/14/23

Ok well, apparently my initial excitement for getting this mount was completely in my head. I only say that because I'd imagine myself opening this edit entry page and typing my little heart away about my pink rocket excitement. Over 10 fuckin years of farming (missing I think like 2 years here and there) for this mount. I'd expect to have done this right away!. You bet your ass I got my screenshots in, I wasn't gonna miss that of course. And I have a really bad habit of not writing things at the time when they are fresh in that pink squishy thing in my skull.

But! I don't know why I am surprised. I've been slacking on a lot of things that used to once bring me so much joy. Not gonna disclose any of that shit here, that's what my RL blog is for I guess right? I not gonna taint my WoW with super depressing shit.
Anywhos! So yeah! On fuckin Valentines Day (2/14/23) The pink rocket finally dropped for me. I'm sure my heart jumped and I might have squee'd to myself and maybe ugly cried for a sec. All my years of not giving up, even when I thought wtf is the point! Even to the point this year I was gonna give up. I'm glad I didn't.
HOWEVER!!!!! I was willing to give up running all my alts in there and just doing it once as the new drop chance rule changed. And what do you know. The last day I ran it, it did indeed drop on Deadskully.
New guildmate is an extreme mount collector at over 600 mounts. Thats insane! but its cool. We've been farming it for the same amount of our wow life and we both got it this year, his came several days before mine! Yay us!
And finally...
My toon run calculation, just for the heck of it and that this is the last time I will ever be keeping track of the love rocket holiday boss kill... I ran this dungeon 107 times this year for the mount. I only say "for the mount" because I went in there many more times just to run with Elo and guildies on their alts which doesn't count for me. I'm sure I wanted to write more but I'll end it here. 
OK... ok bye!