Monday, August 5, 2024

Oops...


Well, this is awkward...
I've been extremely unmotivated to post anything for a while. I have unfinished drafts with pics but I had very little interest to finish them. mucho apologies. Aside from not finishing them, There was a stint of lack of WoW interest as well. Not too sure why. Maybe Season 4 content didn't really grab me and my "collector" interests didn't really satisfy me either. I was pushing for pets and achieves so much towards the end of Season 3 I think I just got super burnt out. I still haven't been looking forward to loggin on to do stuff either. My guild activity or lack thereof, has been really toned down. I'm not taking a bunch of screenshots, I'm not having interest in trying to get the guild to do anything. Granted, a lot of people have slowed down their playing until next expansion. The core are still playing though so that's a good thing.

With that being said, I was carried to my 3K for season 4. 527 item level is most likely the highest I'll go, well 528 in my bag, but I swapped a piece out for stats. 

My boys tried their hardest to get me my 3K despite my kicking and screaming to do anything higher then a 8. They were successful. They kept looking at my raider io and I won't lie, it does feel good to see some numbers. A lot of them really don't mean anything as it is season 4 and most players have been poking around in beta, Panda remix and just stopped altogether... but still I was super proud of myself. As of tonight these were my numbers. 6th on realm for Demo locks and 14th for all locks!. I'll never see these numbers again, sooooo naturally I had to record this shit as a reminder that I did do it once upon a time.
Ok so next thing... My pets!!! I hit 1400 and I completely wasn't keeping track of it. Truth gave me a pet I didn't have and it popped. YAY! and the reward was the secretive frogduck. It's so cute, and looks like he's up to something. I haven't been keeping up with pet battles and my warcraftpets score and I think I got Truth into pet battles. HA!
Now for the next achievement. 1600!!!!
well maaaaaybe I won't grind out for this one. seems too far off to get. ugh! but but but, Violet Violence pet looks really pretty. it's purple! 

Ok and now to end this quick post...
As the last post explained, I have been playing different games which I knew was a bad for my WoW time. If I play a game that I like, I will play it to the fullest and I find it difficult to switch. WoW being that perfect example. I immerse myself into a game fully for a long time. I know I will always come back to WoW but it will take a backseat for an extended period of time. I mean I guess now is the best time for it. Not much going on in WoW right now so might as well right. Cripes! I forgot about the pre-expac event. gosh dang it!
Ugh, take back everything I said, I need to play more wow until I get everything from that!!!
mmkay... little posts are the way to go here. (sure sure sure Skully, you always say that and then disappear for a month)
ok... ok bye!