Saturday, February 23, 2013

No Pink Rocket for Skully:-(

Picnic for one
I am so sad that I never got the pink rocket this year. At the start of the the Holiday Event I had a plan to run all possible alts in there everyday. Thats 8 all together in 14 days sooo, 8x14=112! I would have a hundred and twelve chances to open a stupid box and find a rocket. after about the first week I was getting tired running them all. I have tank and healer classes, but they are all DPS, as I never really tried to heal or tank anything ever, So you can just imagine all the time i wasted in DPS ques. Sometimes I would bug friends and ask then to come and give me a insta-que, but I always feel bad for asking, I know they have their own stuff to do. But they were always so nice and willing to help me out.
AFK rando sitting down and decided to go "picnic" her
Casholight an afk guildie and went to 'picnic' her too
Anywhos, dispite the No Rocket for Skully! I did get the picnic basket, roses for the girls hairs, gas masks and 5 toxic oozlings. Now for the toxic oozlings because you can only learn 3 and they are soulbound when you get them out of the box, I had to learn them, then cage them and then sell them on the AH or give them away.and I already had one from a long time ago, I think I have one more to sell out of the 3.

while i was 'picnicing' Cash, a pally came and sat by us... how sweet!
So sadly the pics here are not of the Rocket, which I was looking forward to posting Deadskully on but rather of Skully and randos having a picnic. OK I kind just saw these people AFK and sitting so I had Skully put the basket down and jacked screenshots. lol actually one of them was an afk guildie.